Rhyze Ventures is a program that balances in-class learning, hands-on project work, mentorship, and peer networking to address women entrepreneurs’ biggest business challenges
Innovation Guelph’s third cohort of Rhyze Ventures programming culminates in a public pitch competition with nine companies competing on May 12, 2022, from 6 to 9 p.m.
The Rhyze & Shine pitch event also kicks off the fourth cohort with opportunities to connect with new program participants, Rhyze Ventures alumni, program partners, volunteer mentors, industry specialists, facilitators and community leaders!
Of the 57 Rhyze Ventures participants who started the program, the nine pitch finalists are:
- iHeart Fat Fudge Foods Inc – Alice Grey
- The Speak Boutique – Tali Kellerstein
- The Travelling Physio – Katie Skyvington
- HomeBAnx. – Kay Valley
- SpruceLab – Sheila Boudreau
- Green Care Farms Inc. – Rebekah Churchyard
- ETP Canada – Debbie Stanley
- Healing Mama Co. – Rhowena Adolfo Patel
- Split Rail Brewing Company – Susan Snelling
Esteemed qualifying pitch competition judges include:
· Colleen James, Principal Consultant & CEO of Divonify
· Elizabeth Pringle, SR&ED and Business Tax Incentives with EY
· Kavita Srivastava, Fractional CFO, Mentor – She Raises Capital, and SheEO Activator
· Sandra Hinojosa Verdin, Industrial Technology Advisor with the National Research Council Canada
· Valerie Healy, Area Manager with TD Business Banking
Rhyze Ventures is a program that balances in-class learning, hands-on project work, mentorship, and peer networking to address women entrepreneurs’ biggest business challenges. It is an eight-month program delivered in three streams with the following delivery partners: Business Centre Guelph-Wellington, GreenHouse, Waterloo Region Small Business Centre, 10C and Pollinate. Innovation Guelph’s Rhyze Ventures received a Government of Canada investment of over $1.8 million through the Women Entrepreneurship Strategy Ecosystem Fund, delivered by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).
“Innovation Guelph’s Rhyze Ventures continues to provide a venue for Guelph-area women entrepreneurs to learn and foster their business ideas,” said Lloyd Longfield, Member of Parliament for Guelph. “Congratulations to the nine finalists, the Government of Canada is proud to support this initiative.”
Register on Eventbrite: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pfuysrTkuG9wCCpbjEGtRGsrGptJlaFUR
>>> ad: Check Out TODAY'S BEST Amazon Deals! <<<<
Originally Appeared Here