The Growth of Vegan Yogurt market is huge. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2478
- General Mills continued to be bullish about Kite Hill, a vegan company that specializes in manufacturing plant-based yogurt and cheese. Kite Hill secured additional funding of US $40 million from 301 Inc. a General Mill’s venture capital firm. Kite Hill aims to use this funding for expanding its factory capacity.
- Danone, the leading French yogurt maker, acquired WhiteWave Foods in 2017. With a US $10 billion payment in cash, Danone acquired the Colorado-based company which owns a range of plant-based food and beverages manufacturing brands in Silk®, So Delicious®, Alpro®, and Vega™ brands.
- Califia Farms launched its first ever probiotics-rich vegan yogurt drinks line in 2018. The company’s latest product line gained widespread popularity among global masses and became its most accepted product in the span of 12 months. The company launched the vegan yogurt drinks in four flavors namely strawberry, mango, super berry, and unsweetened plain.
- Ripple launched its first ever vegan Greek yogurt line in 2018 with its major constituent being its proprietary pea-based protein Ripptein. The pea-based composition of the yogurt aims to free the vegan product from common allergens in nuts, soy, gluten, lactose, and other common allergy-causing agents.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2478
The report on the vegan yogurt market also features detailed profiling of key market players. The key market players profiled in the report include Hain Celestial Group Inc., Stonyfield Farm Inc., Daiya Foods Inc., Good Karma Foods Inc., Hudson River Foods, Nancy’s Yogurt, Kite Hill, and COYO Pty Ltd.
Vegan Yogurt Market Remains a Fragmented Landscape
Considering the nature of the product, the vegan yogurt market continues to witness a high level of fragmentation, with unorganized players maintaining their strong presence. The level of fragmentation is higher also on account of the fact that many emerging countries in the Asia Pacific are among the leading producers and consumers of vegan yogurt. Lax regulations, stronghold over domestic supply chains, and intimacy with local tastes and preferences are the key factors that can be attributed to the growth of the unorganized sector in vegan yogurt market. Unorganized players hold a healthy 43% revenue share of the market; small players also make up 42% of total share.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
The organized segment of the vegan yogurt market is also highly fragmented, with a number of players vying for consumer attention. . Rising lactose intolerance is driving vegan yogurt companies to launch high-quality and nutritious products in the market. Growing demand has also led processors to increase their production capacity. Meeting the varied tastes and preferences, without compromising on the nutritional quotient, remains a key focus area for vegan yogurt companies.
Almond-milk Based Yogurt the Most Preferred Variant
Due to its low cholesterol and unsaturated fat content, almond milk is emerging as the most preferred non-dairy alternative for the production of vegan yogurts. Apart from being devoid of cholesterol, almond milk yogurt can help reduce bad cholesterol owing to the presence of polyunsaturated fatty acids in its composition. Furthermore, consumption of almond yogurt has been linked with maintaining eye health, immunity, and digestive health.
Almond yogurt’s vitamin E-rich makeup provides for 50% of a human being’s daily vitamin requirement. With its high vitamin E content, almond yogurt provides the nourishment required to maintain healthy and glowing skin. The array of benefits offered by almond-milk based yogurt has created a spike in the demand for the alternative yogurt variant. An increasing number of vegan yogurt companies have been taking note of the growing popularity of almond yogurt and are launching novel vegan yogurts with almond-milk as its basic manufacturing ingredient.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2478/S
The report answers important questions which include:
- Why is player leading the Vegan Yogurt Market in region?
- Which factors pose a negative impact on the Vegan Yogurt Market growth?
- What was the value registered by the Vegan Yogurt Market in 2018?
- What challenges do the Vegan Yogurt Market players face during R&D stages?
- Which countries contribute a significant share to the total market revenue in region?
Key findings of the Market report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the Vegan Yogurt market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Market player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the Market during the forecast period.
Why choose Fact.MR ?
Looking forth to invest in business intelligence offerings on the web? Then Fact.MR has just the right thing for you – insights from trusted sources and up-to-data information on various industries to empower companies and clients. With new-age market tools, our dedicated team of professionals thrive to provide clients with current market situation across different geographies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages Landscape
Ice Tea Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/ice-tea-market
Plant-based Fish Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/plant-based-fish-market
Animal Feed Probiotics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2891/animal-feed-probiotics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com