- Before starting their business on social media, they spent their time researching resources, platforms, SEO, social media management, and other technical terms related to digital marketing.
From Brand Post
PUBLISHED ON JAN 27, 2021 04:31 PM
An amazing duo of Aniket Ghate (23) who graduated from the Commercial Faculty i.e. B.Com and Akash Patil (27) who studied B.Sc IT has got into digital marketing and with their hard work and theirs Creative ideas have now made a striking impression on their website and have worked on expanding their digital marketing network worldwide. Aniket from Pathardi, Ahmednagar and Akash from Jalgaon came from different regions of Maharashtra and met on the social media platform and started their journey together. They both have a million followers on their social media pages and thousands of people check their website for digital marketing every day.
Before starting their business on social media, they spent their time researching resources, platforms, SEO, social media management, and other technical terms related to digital marketing. Both of them have dived in this industry to make it big without support and now around 30 people work under them in various marketing departments. Both Aniket and Akash are an inspiration to the younger generation and offer few key tips to people looking to start their own business online.
Tips from Aniket and Akash:
1. Both believe that it is very important that people understand their target audience and then direct them to the appropriate social platform.
2. Aniket says people should try to incorporate their expertise into the business strategy. If you have good public trade skills, you can use them to attract people to your business by interacting with them appropriately.
3. Both Aniket and Akash say it is important to know the market well. Study and research your competitors’ patterns and strategies, then make your plan. Learn from their success and failure.
4. Run a website that is well-maintained and contains information that will attract people of all ages. Keep promoting websites on other social platforms to increase traffic.
5. After all, it’s about continuing to work and grow. It is very important not to be discouraged if nothing happens soon. Constantly change your strategies, be active on your social platforms and don’t be afraid if you run into a bump on the road.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in creating this content.
Get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter.